THE LATEST WEBSITE UPDATES: LIBRARY PROVIDES REDUCED SERVICE STARTING 06/07/202002/07/2020 - LIBRARY BLOG20/03/2020 - NEW BOOKS TO LIBRARY11/03/2020 - GENERAL INFORMATION11/03/2020 - BEST SELLERS LISTS26/10/2019 - BOOK REVIEWSFREE WI-FI AVAILABLE IN THE LIBRARY
- No more than 3 books to be issued per borrower.
- Our volunteers will try to fulfil each request and these books will be put in a paper bag with the borrowers name and then quarantined for 72 hours before pick up. The volunteers will contact the borrower.
- Borrowers may then come to return and collect their books but only one person is allowed in the lobby at any time.
- There will also be a box for returned books which will again be quarantined for 72 hours before being placed back on the shelves.
- There is currently no public access to the main library areas.